Within the area of Se~ovlje Salina Nature Park, sport- and recreational fishing is allowed only on the following conditions*:
- That it is carried out exclusively from the high-sea embankments (i.e. rock levee on the outer side bordering on the sea) from the mouth of Dragonja river (north of the former customs house) to the Curto channel. In the Dragonja and Drnica rivers as well as in Sv. Jernej, Giassi, Pichetto, Lera and other channels, fishing is strictly prohibited.
- Sport- or/and recreational fishing may be practised only outside the mullet-fishing season.
- Sport- or/and recreational fishing is allowed only with prescribed gear and in prescribed manner, as stipulated by the Sport-fishing, underwater sport and recreational sea fishing regulations.
- Sport- or/and recreational fishing posts can be reached only along the marked trails (i.e. tarmac road along the Dragonja river), once the entrance fee to the Se~ovlje Salina Nature Park is paid (daily or annual ticket for the visit of the Park).
- All visitors are liable to respect the Code of Conduct within the Park, as stated by the Park's information fact sheet.
- The visitors are kindly requested to leave their cars at the parking lot in front of the main entrance gate.
- The visitors are requested to keep away from the abandoned salt-pan houses, other buildings, sluice gates and levees, and to keep the Park clean by taking any leftovers or litter with them or to the nearest container.
- Sport- or/and recreational fishing can be carried out only at the time when the Park is open to the visitors.
* In accordance with the rules stipulated by the Law on seafishing (Official Gazette No. 58/02), Law on freshwater fishing (Official Gazette No. 25/76 and 42/86), Decree on seafishing (Official publications in Primorske novice No. 42/87), Sport-fishing, underwater sport and recreational sea fishing regulations (Official Gazette No. 69/03), and Decree on Seèovlje Salina Nature Park (Official Gazette No. 29/2001).